You are on greendar.eco. By registering at greendar.eco (hereinafter - the Site), you consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Consent) in accordance with Art. 6 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" of 01.06.2010 №2297-VI.
Registration on the Site or placing an order confirms your consent to the processing of your personal data with the following conditions:
- You agree to the processing of your personal data, both without the use of automation tools and with their use.
- You agree to the processing of the following personal data - surname, first name, date of birth, contact telephone numbers; email addresses and other profile information.
- The purpose of processing personal data is to place orders from the site.
- The basis for processing personal data is Art. 6 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" of 01.06.2010 №2297-VI. In the course of processing with personal data the following actions can be carried out: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, use, blocking, destruction.
- You agree to the transfer of personal data to third parties without notice to the Buyer, if it is related to the processing or delivery of the Buyer's order. (For example, transferring your courier information to deliver the goods)
- Personal data may be stored and processed prior to the liquidation of this site.
- Consent may be withdrawn by the Buyer by sending a written application to [email protected]
- This consent is valid until the termination of processing of personal data specified in clauses 6 and 7 of this Consent.
- Use of text and graphic materials from the site is possible only with the written permission of the site administration.
- The use of text and graphic materials from the site is possible only with the written permission of the site administration.