Fatty acids should be present in every person's diet, whether dietary, vegetarian or classic diet. All fats are divided into categories, but not all are useful, and not all are harmful. The necessary fats include: monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and (partially) saturated fats.
Транс Trans fats taboo! They have a very negative effect on our body. Let's get back to the useful ones.
• Avocados are the leading content in monounsaturated fatty acids. It reduces the level of "bad" and increases the level of "good" cholesterol.
• Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids - marine fish: tuna, salmon, mackerel. By the way, the second fish on the list contains a large amount of Omega-3.
• Fats are also useful in vegetable oils: sesame, hemp, olive, flax, red, coconut ... In addition, these oils contain vitamins K and E and are powerful antioxidants. The composition of the oils helps to strengthen the walls of the blood vessels and normalize the cholesterol level in the blood.
ЕAmong the polyunsaturated, it is important to note the important omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids.
• Omega-3 beneficial properties: improves the condition of hair, skin, nails; promotes the production of the happiness hormone - serotonin; adds energy reserve; improves metabolism, etc.
• Omega-6 useful properties: eliminates inflammatory processes; reduces the risk of arthritis, diabetes, sclerosis, promotes the elimination of toxins ...
It is important to keep the ratio of omega 3 to omega 6❗️
• Omega-9 beneficial properties: stabilizes sugar; strengthens the protective functions of the body, normalizes metabolism.
These acids are not synthesized by the body and should be ingested with food. But not always can we fill their scarcity with products. Natural supplements come to the rescue.
✅ Here you can choose a quality product Omega-3 fish oil, Omega-3 salmon oil, as well as Omega-3 algae oil (vegetarian supplement) in different dosages and with different capsules.